Health Concerns must be considered by females before getting married. Marriage is a beautiful dream and every girl wants it to come true in her life with all its joy and beauty.
Our all concern circulates around the materialistic side of marriage i.e. making dowry, buying expensive clothes and jewelry, etc.
Had anyone ever thought that getting married also means that the girl is going to start a family soon?
Is she bodily and mentally prepared to do so?
Did her parents educate her about the coming concerns that she will face?
In this article, we will cover some important health issues and tips that Bride To Be should follow which will help them in starting a healthy family.
- Take Folic Acid: Folic acid is vitamin B-9 which is very important for the young girls of childbearing age. Deficiency of folic acid in females causes a very serious problem in the baby. Its deficiency causes damage to the fetus when girls are unaware that they are pregnant and it is irreversible.
So when any girl is getting married she should start taking folic acid while also doing other preps. It is easily available in tablet formulation form across the world and is also very cheap.
- Lose weight: Girls lose weight because they want to look beautiful in their good wedding dress. But if females are overweight or obese they will have difficulty in conceiving. Girls have been observed complaining about infertility with increased weight.
It is easier to lose weight when you are single and consult any health care professional for your ideal weight according to height and age.
- Educate yourself about family planning and protective sex. It will help you avoid any unwanted pregnancy. Many young girls don’t know about this and they end up with unwanted pregnancy or unwanted abortion which is painful and not a good experience.
- It is better to know that you and your partner are not carriers of diseases like Hep C, HIV, Thelasemia or in case both of you have no problem with it.
This is important as these diseases pass on to generation and there is no treatment for it till now.
- Get your blood group checked and remember it.
- If your menses are not regular or you currently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian disease seek medical treatment and know about the causes. Regular menses are key to getting pregnant.
- Eat healthy foods AND adopt healthy lifestyle. This will not only make you beautiful but also healthy.
SCIENCE BELIEVES IN THE FACT THAT A HEALTHY COUPLE WILL HAVE A HEALTHY FUTURE FAMILY.
WISH ALL THE BRIDE TO BE’S A HEALTHY FAMILY START.
Author: Salma Ishtiaq